Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend of October 23

This weekend we have a guest blogger, Hannah Tanner, age 1. Hannah says:

This weekend, my grandpa, the usual blogger in this space, visited my mom and me in Maryland. Between playing with me and working, he did not have time to pay much attention to college football. The biggest news, grandpa tells me, is #1 Oklahoma going down to #11 Mizzou 35-27 at Missouri's homecoming. The Tigers made all of their friends and alums proud this week. The second biggest news, grandpa says, is #4 William and Mary edging #1 Delaware at W & M homecoming 17-16. Some weird stuff happened including Syracuse upsetting #20 West Virginia. Some things remained the same, though, as Ada High clobbered another opponent and Ohio State pummeled Purdue.

Grandpa will probably be back next week. My mommy says that it is bed time, and she turns off the lights on me, so good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I'm so glad to see that you're developing an interest in football. Your grandpa is a great teacher, he's the one who taught me and your mom. Someday maybe we'll all get to go to a game together!

    ReplyDelete